La Roux - I'm not Your Toy
Well.. after having fun in the launching event, now it's time for me to share my experience using Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter that I got from that event. So this is my opinion after using the products in 2 days.
Product: Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter
Shades: Peach Parfait (025) & Sugar Plum (085)
Price: IDR 75.000
Formula: Mango Butter, Shea Butter and Coconut Butter
The products without flash / with flash
Peach Parfait & Sugar Plum (without flash)
Peach Parfait & Sugar Plum swatches without flash / with flash
- Cute packaging, the lipstick-style tube make it easier to apply
- Lovely shades (there's a color for everyone because they have 20 shades!!)
- Nice scent
- My lips become soft & moist instantly
- Frosty finish
- Too sheer. They both look the same on my lips (maybe because my lips natural color is a little bit dark. I think I have to try another shades ^^)
- I wish they were scented like their names XD.
- We have to re-apply it often, because it's fade easily. (actually, I don't mind since this product can be categorized as lips moisturizer). But it's still last longer than usual lipbalm do.
Peach Parfait on my lips without flash / with flash
Sugar Plum on my lips without flash / with flash
Overall, I love this product! Especially the Peach Parfait shade, it looks natural on my lips. With pleasure, I recommend you ladies trying it out =)