Hi all!! I was so busy in the past few days.. I miss blogging a lot! (U_U")
Anyway.. now I'm gonna share a recipe again!! Hoho.. My favourite pasta recipe: Aglio Olio!!! Because it's not creamy.. and spicy! I love Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Turkeys meat balls at Pizza e Birra (you have to try it), that's my favorite Aglio Olio so far..
This is one serving recipe. I cooked it when my hubby hasn't go back from work, while Im too hungry to wait him arrived.. =P It's very simple & quick!
Angel Hair Aglio Olio
Dried pasta, I choose Angel Hair because it's light, easy to stir, hehe..
2 red chillies
5 green cayenne peppers (You can reduce it if you want, or even add more!!)
3 cloves garlic
Extra light olive oil
Crushed red pepper (I love hot and spicy food!)
Salt & pepper
How to make it?
1. Chopped red chillies, cayenne peppers and garlics.
2. Boil salted water, add pasta. Stir well and boil for 5 minutes, until the pasta is al dente. Drain it. Put on a bowl.
3. Heat olive oil, add garlic, red chillies and cayenne peppers. saute until fragrant.
Make sure you dont burn the garlic ^^.
4. Add pasta, cook over low heat.
You can use chopstick to mix it, it's easier than using spatula.
5. Sprinkle crushed red pepper, salt & pepper. Mix thoroughly so all the pasta is well coated.
(You can add fresh parsley or dried basil leaves if you like)
6. Serve on a plate, Put shredded cheese, mint leaves and cherry tomatoes on its top to make it more tempting XD
Happy cooking and happy nom nom nom!! ^^