Today I want to share my review of a mascara from Kay Collection. Honestly I've never heard about this brand before. It is Japanese brand. So I googled ^^. Most of Japanese brands have excellent quality. I have to prove it by myself if this Spring Heart brand is one of them. Let's see..
It comes in a bling-bling packaging =D with Japanese words XD So fancy! Those colorful hologram effect is so catchy and fun to see. But the tube itself is not as bling-bling as the packaging. It is a simple black & gold cylinder tube with gold color for the brand name. When I opened it for the first time, the smell is so annoying. It is so not nice! (-_-") Okay, most of mascara smells weird. But this one is super-weird!
Koji Spring Heart Volume Mascara (Black). So bling-bling eh? ^^ The "not so bling-bling" tube & spiral brush.
What I Love
- The fancy packaging XD. It's my guilty pleasure! =P Although the words are in Japanese but it's informative enough. There's a picture of the brush beside the product. ^^
- It does lengthen and curl my lashes a little. It also gives volume to my lashes. Great!
- It doesn't clump.
- So light!
- The brush is not too big, so it can reach the inner & outer part of my lashes.
- It has a great staying power ever! It doesn't smudge at all! Even when my lids become oily, the product still there. Sweat resistant!
- It smells weird, like I've said before. But the smell is gone a few seconds after application.
- The tube is too simple and boring.
- It doesn't dry quick enough. You'd better use a paper when applying it on your lashes, so the product won't dirt the area around your eyes.
- I don't know if it's good or bad, this product is so hard to remove! I usually use Maybelline cleansing oil to remove mascara, easy and fast. But it doesn't work in this product. So I remove it with olive oil. It works, but takes time (-_-")
*update Finally I know how to remove it easily!! Just use a few drops of Kose Softymo, rub it on the lashes. After it is emulsified, rinse off thoroughly. So easy! XD
Conclusion: Japanese Mascara should be removed with Japanese Cleansing Oil! LOL
PriceIDR 169,900 at Kay Collection
See how this product works on my lashes..
Before & after I apply it. My lashes seemed to get longer. ^^It also curls my lashes a lttle. I love the result after I curl it with heated eyelash curler. Gorgeous!
I'm so happy!! It stays all day long! =D
I admit this product quality is very good like most of Japanese products. This mascara is very recommended for you who need a non-smudge & great mascara and too lazy to put on false lashes everyday, like me. XD You can get it at Kay Collection!
Where to find Kay Collection?
- Independent store
Pacific Place B1 #10A. Tel: 021-57973827Gandaria City LG #15. Tel: 021-29052956
Kuningan City Lt.3 #45. Tel: 021-30056156
Small shop near Foodhall Plaza Senayan (besides Aneka Citra Snack)
- Department store
SOGO (all except PS), Seibu, Debenhams, Metro (PIM), STAR, Keris Galery, Matahari (TA & Ciputra, TP3), Sarinah, Lotus Thamrin & Golden Truly
- Selected Guardian
- Official online shop resellerFimela Shop
- Like them on Facebook
- Follow them on Twitter to get the latest news and promotion info
Happy shopping! ^^
Anyway.. Where are you going this weekend? My husband and me are going NOWHERE! XD We just stay at home. He's playing music and I'm writing for my blog. What a nice Saturday! Hope you all have a great weekend too! ^^