sick again going to review my new Maybelline mascara (again.. hehe..). I follow Bebe & Hanny sugestion to try this mascara. They said the result is good in this post. 2 awesome beauty bloggers recommend this product, so why dont we give it a try? XD
No wonder they named it Stiletto, because it does look like the heel of a stiletto if you look at the packaging. The packaging is so elegant, made from shiny black plastic with white & red accent. The tone reminds me of Louboutin shoes. It is also very light and easy to twist open because of the tube shape.
The brush size is medium. The wand is not as flexible as The Falsies mascara, but it's ok. The most important thing is the result, right?
- It does lengthen my lashes! The picture talks, right? But it still looks natural.
- I love the sleek elegant packaging
- It doesn't clump and smudge, lasts a long time..
- Although the brush size is not as small as The Cat Eyes mascara, it still can reach my inner lashes
- Easy to find at the drugstore
- It smells weird =(
- It doesnt curls my lashes
- A little bit hard to remove, but it's fine.. Because I love the result!
I forgot the exact price, it is around IDR 90,000 - IDR 110,000
The result becomes more gorgeous after I curl my lashes with these heated eyelash curlers (I'll review about it in another post). It makes my eyes look brighter and more alive!
Have you ever tried it before? What do you think?